At Hayes Cottage we have 49 bedrooms, some with en-suite facilities. All our rooms have a warm, comfortable feel to them and we encourage residents to personalise their room with their own belongings. Our bathrooms, showers and toilets are fitted with assisted living aids and all toilets can accommodate wheelchair use. There is a passenger lift and all residents are encouraged to move around as much as possible, inside the home and outdoors in the gardens.
There is a cosy day room and a fantastic conservatory where we hold a variety of activities, or which can be used by families and residents for quiet relaxation. In addition, we have a separate dining room that may also be used for social gatherings and entertainment. The extensive gardens have been retained, providing some lovely areas where residents can sit out in fine weather, including a peaceful sensory garden, which has been recently new to our home.
Our Facilities Include :
- Comfy and cosy bedrooms
- Sitting rooms for relatives providing tea and coffee facilities
- Accommodation for families and friends if required in certain circumstances
- Personal telephone lines if requested and Wireless Internet throughout
- Nurse/Carer call bell system
- Activity room for special events and large group activities
- Specialist baths & showers
- Hairdressing facilities
- Access to Dental Care, Chiropodist and Optician
- Daily in-house and external activities
We have a full team including a Solicitor who can be made available to help with finances, sale of Property, written Will and funeral plans.
We also offer help with moving and transfer of personal belongings of your choice by friendly honest staff.
The Company employs its own Hotel Services team who ensure the home is kept clean and tidy at all times. Residents’ personal effects and choices concerning their own room are respected.